August 24th, 2010 § 2 Comments
Do you pre-rinse your dishes before loading them in the dishwasher? If you do, then you are like most people who do not know how to use their dishwasher properly.
Check out this quick read on Dishwasher facts first published Aug 2, 2010 on KBBonline.com: 7 Things You Don’t Know About Dishwashers and next time you load up your dishwasher you may just know how to save energy and get cleaner dishes.
- The Fix – Why isn’t my dishwasher cleaning my dishes? – NYTimes.com (nytimes.com)
- Easy Fix: Why My Dishwasher Flooded My Kitchen (apartmenttherapy.com)
- 15 High-Tech Dishwashers – From the Maytag Dishwasher Recall to Shape-Shifting Devices (CLUSTER) (trendhunter.com)
- Phosphorous ban on dishwashing detergents goes into effect in 16 states; manufacturers roll out new cleaners nationwide (blogs.consumerreports.org)
- It’s official: dishwashers are greener than washing up by hand (guardian.co.uk)